FR supported attributes

Internet-Wifi Operador internet-wifi at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 12 18:15:11 CET 2007

Chillispot is a "captive portal that's it"
You can use it with wired and wireless LAN. Check It!!!

Other point.
You right, Expiration is an Internal Freeradius Attribute, but by default
only check if the expiration date < NOW(), so if user make a connection 1
milisecond beford that expiration date, the connection is accepted and the
user keep connected until it want.
Freeradius don´t generate Session-Timeout reply by default, so the nas don´t
know when disconnect the user, if you use the correct reply message for the
nas that manage the connection, the nas will disconnect the user when the
timeout.

>Do you know something I don't?<
I'm sure do you know something I don't, but I don't find more information
about freeradius and I write on my experience.
I think the idea is put the system to work, because many people like me,
need a fast solutions and don't have time to investigate or try find of
perfection

Fabián Franzotti