checkrad or sql base simultaneous-use

tnt at kalik.co.yu tnt at kalik.co.yu
Tue Mar 13 15:51:34 CET 2007

You can close all open sessions by altering AcctStopTime:

UPDATE radacct SET  AcctStopTime='whatever' WHERE
AcctStopTime='1900-01-01 00:00:00'

Or you can just delete them all (probably better if you are charging
customers monthly and not by time online):

DELETE FROM radacct WHERE AcctStopTime='1900-01-01 00:00:00'

Freeradius might grumble a bit if you delete open sessions for current
users too, but it will go on. If you want to keep current open sessions
you should add something like - AND AcctStartTime<'2007-03-13
00:00:00' - at the end of SQL statements.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP