FR supported attributes

PD paul at ranahminang.net
Thu Mar 15 02:36:31 CET 2007

Well... I can see on the source code (auth.c) that FR send the reply.

static int check_expiration(REQUEST *request)
{
        VALUE_PAIR *check_item;
        VALUE_PAIR *vp;

        check_item = pairfind(request->config_items, PW_EXPIRATION);

        if (!check_item)  return 0;

        /*
         *      Has this user's password expired?
         *
         *      If so, remove ALL reply attributes,
         *      and add our own Reply-Message, saying
         *      why they're being rejected.
         */
        if (((time_t) check_item->lvalue) <= request->timestamp) {
                vp = pairmake("Reply-Message",
                              "Password Has Expired\r\n",
                              T_OP_ADD);
                pairfree(&request->reply->vps);