freeradius + branch_1_1 via cvs ?

apolyxrono apolyxrono at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Mar 17 10:58:00 CET 2007

Hi list ,

I want to make a silly question but i don't know a lot on cvs. I want to
download the freeradius-1.1.5 with branch_1_1 via cvs and i use the
following command after connected to the server:

cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs at cvs.freeradius.org:/source checkout -r
branch_1_1 radiusd

Is the cvs command right? I checked some manuals first before i use it.

Do i download the fr-1.1.5 with branch_1_1 or just fr-1.1.5 ?
Because after compilation and running the server i get the same errors
while running the freeradius-1.1.5 source code (not via cvs)

thanks