freeradius, ldap error - HELP ME!

peppeska ggippone at yahoo.it
Tue Mar 20 10:34:08 CET 2007

Please freeradius User... HELP ME!

So, I use a pppoe-freeradius-ldap system for access and autenticate
user.. but some go wrong.. and when I try to connect me appare this
error... what's wrong in my configuration?

look this! this is the freeradius output

Ready to process requests.
rad_recv: Access-Request packet from host 127.0.0.1:1027, id=159, length=54
        Service-Type = Framed-User
        Framed-Protocol = PPP
        User-Name = "peppeska"
        NAS-IP-Address = 127.0.0.1
        NAS-Port = 0
  Processing the authorize section of radiusd.conf
  modcall[authorize]: module "preprocess" returns ok for request 0
  modcall[authorize]: module "mschap" returns noop for request 0
    rlm_realm: No '@' in User-Name = "peppeska", looking up realm NULL
    rlm_realm: No such realm "NULL"
  modcall[authorize]: module "suffix" returns noop for request 0
  rlm_eap: No EAP-Message, not doing EAP
  modcall[authorize]: module "eap" returns noop for request 0
    users: Matched entry DEFAULT at line 155
    users: Matched entry DEFAULT at line 173
    users: Matched entry DEFAULT at line 185
  modcall[authorize]: module "files" returns ok for request 0
rlm_ldap: - authorize
rlm_ldap: performing user authorization for peppeska
radius_xlat:  '(cn=peppeska)'
radius_xlat:  'dc=example'
rlm_ldap: ldap_get_conn: Checking Id: 0
rlm_ldap: ldap_get_conn: Got Id: 0
rlm_ldap: attempting LDAP reconnection
rlm_ldap: (re)connect to localhost:389, authentication 0
rlm_ldap: bind as cn=admin,dc=example/root to localhost:389
rlm_ldap: waiting for bind result ...
rlm_ldap: Bind was successful
rlm_ldap: performing search in dc=example, with filter (cn=peppeska)
rlm_ldap: no dialupAccess attribute - access denied by default
rlm_ldap: ldap_release_conn: Release Id: 0
  modcall[authorize]: module "ldap" returns userlock for request 0
modcall: leaving group authorize (returns userlock) for request 0
Invalid user (rlm_ldap: Access Attribute denies access): [peppeska/<no
User-Password attribute>] (from client localhost port 0)
Delaying request 0 for 1 seconds
Finished request 0
Going to the next request
- --- Walking the entire request list ---
Waking up in 1 seconds...
- --- Walking the entire request list ---
Sending Access-Reject of id 159 to 127.0.0.1 port 1027
Waking up in 3 seconds...
- --- Walking the entire request list ---
Cleaning up request 0 ID 159 with timestamp 45ffa841
Nothing to do.  Sleeping until we see a request.

But the Ldap database work good! the User peppeska have the password and
the direct access to ldap database work!

what I must do?

- --
  |Giuseppe Moscato aka peppeska - Linux User - no html messages---|

  |donpeppiniello at tiscali.it - http://peppeska.altervista.org------|

  |Fingerprint = 90DC 05A8 2D65 BC04 BD1B  4C07 C389 434B 3201 319D|