radius-apache authentication problem

Nick Owen nowen at wikidsystems.com
Thu Mar 29 14:30:37 CEST 2007

On 3/28/07, Ramazan Ulker <ulkerra at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
> these are error lines in apache error log and apache conf files. thanks for
> your assistance

No problem. The fewer passwords the better :).  I don't see anything
that stands out.  However, when I set up apache with our two-factor I
did everything inside of httpd.conf inside the vhost listing:

<VirtualHost>
  <Location "/WiKIDBlog/*/cbentry_view">
    AuthType Basic
    AuthName "WiKID Two-factor + Apache"
    AuthXRadiusAddServer "wikid_server:1812" "radius_secret"
    AuthXRadiusTimeout 7
    AuthXRadiusRetries 2
    require valid-user
   </Location>
</VirtualHost>

So, perhaps apache is getting confused about what mechanism to use
where, putting it all in one place might clarify things.

HTH,

Nick

--
Nick Owen