Res: DEFAULT and users file

Erico Augusto ericosign at yahoo.com.br
Thu Mar 29 21:56:19 CEST 2007

Hi,

1. Post-Auth packet becomes empty with that approach

2. eap module works different with that approach

   radiusd.conf:

  authenticate {

     eap

Got the output (radiusd -X):

      Processing the authorize section of radiusd.conf

        modcall[authorize]: module "preprocess" returns ok for request 0

      radius_xlat:  '/usr/local/var/log/radius/radacct/10.10.10.1/auth-detail-20070329'

      rlm_detail:
/usr/local/var/log/radius/radacct/%{Client-IP-Address}/auth-detail-%Y%m%d
expands to
/usr/local/var/log/radius/radacct/10.10.10.1/auth-detail-20070329

        modcall[authorize]: module "auth_log" returns ok for request 0

          rlm_realm: No '@' in User-Name = "agentnode", looking up realm NULL

          rlm_realm: No such realm "NULL"

        modcall[authorize]: module "suffix" returns noop for request 0

        rlm_eap: EAP packet type response id 0 length 14

        rlm_eap: No EAP Start, assuming it's an on-going EAP conversation

        modcall[authorize]: module "eap" returns updated for request 0

          users: Matched entry DEFAULT at line 164

        modcall[authorize]: module "files" returns ok for request 0

      modcall: leaving group authorize (returns updated) for request 0

        rad_check_password:  Found Auth-Type Accept

        rad_check_password: Auth-Type = Accept, accepting the user

      radius_xlat:  'success'

      Login OK: [agentnode] (from client erico-gprt port 2 cli 00-40-F4-C5-88-C7)

      Sending Access-Accept of id 0 to 10.10.10.1 port 2015

          Reply-Message = "success"

      Finished request 0

      Going to the next request

      --- Walking the entire request list ---

      Waking up in 6 seconds...

      rad_recv: Access-Accept packet from host 10.10.10.1:2015, id=0, length=29

      Authentication reply packet code 2 sent to a non-proxy reply port from client erico-gprt:2015 - ID 0 : IGNORED

      --- Walking the entire request list ---

      Waking up in 3 seconds...

      --- Walking the entire request list ---

      Cleaning up request 0 ID 0 with timestamp 460c15b6

      Nothing to do.  Sleeping until we see a request.

Thanks, Erico.