more than one AVP from LDAP with same name is it possible ?

Bodin Bruno bbodin01 at univ-lr.fr
Fri Mar 30 16:34:08 CEST 2007

Hello,

My problem is about Radius reply. With user file it's possible to reply
some AVPs with same name like that :
My-AVP += "name:robert",
My-AVP += "age:38",
My-AVP += "country:fr"

most important it's possible to do that :
 Sip-AVP+= "username:%{User-Name}"

But how it's possible to do  something like that with ldap attribute ?
because I use this :
replyItem    My-AVP           username_radius

but that work only one time, because when I do :
replyItem    My-AVP           username_radius
replyItem    My-AVP           age_radius

it's only return the last attribute content ( 38, the age of Robert ).
And when I type this :
replyItem    My-AVP           username_radius,age_radius

that return nothing ...
 Too bad, return 2 AVPs should be better :(

there is any method to do this ? could it be a new feature ?

thank for help