expiration doesn't work in freebsd + mysql

Richard Cotrina rcc at speedy.net.pe
Thu May 3 21:46:54 CEST 2007

Hello :

I'm getting a weard error using expiration with mysql backend in FreeBSD.
The same configuration works fine in linux (centos) but not in FreeBSD 6.1

In Linux, all works fine (freeradius 1.1.6 + mysql 5.0), I've tried both
"==" and ":=" operators and everything goes well.

In FreeBSD 6.1 (freeradius 1.1.6 + mysql 4.1) everything works fine until I
enable Expiration in the user's attributes. Despite the fact that I use the
same configuration, I got the following message, whatever the operator be :

Invalid operator for item Expiration: reverting to '=='
rlm_sql (sql): No matching entry in the database for request from user
[test at test.com]

Has anyone had a similar experience ?

Kind Regards

Richard Cotrina