EAP-TLS authentication

deepak kumar deepak2k06 at gmail.com
Mon May 7 15:03:50 CEST 2007

Hi Alan
I have downloaded freeradius 1.1.6 and implemented EAP-SIM using that.
I have tested all the tests in src/tests and it worked fine.
now i want to execute a script as and when radius receives acess-request for
EAP-SIM
I have written a script called notify.pl and in users file i made an entry

DEFAULT Auth-Type==EAP, EAP-Type==SIM, Packet-Type==Access-Request
Execute-Program="/notify.pl"

but even after user is authenticated, script is not executed at all.
what condition should i use to execute the script when access-request for
EAP-SIM comes first to freeradius.

thanks
deepak