free radius 1.1.6 -eap-tls authentication

anoop_c at sifycorp.com anoop_c at sifycorp.com
Fri May 11 09:08:47 CEST 2007

Dear all
               Thanks for the information.I am not able to do successful authentication still.
These are my configurations

I have copied my root.pem and server.pem to /etc/raddb/certs directory
1.My eap.conf file is like this
        eap {

               default_eap_type = tls
                timer_expire     = 60
                 ignore_unknown_eap_types = no
                 cisco_accounting_username_bug = no
                ## EAP-TLS

                 tls {
                        private_key_password = password
                        private_key_file = /etc/raddb/certs/07xwifi.pem
                          certificate_file = /etc/raddb/certs/07xwifi.pem
                        CA_file = /etc/raddb/certs/root.pem
                         dh_file = /etc/raddb/certs/dh
                        random_file = /etc/raddb/certs/random
                           fragment_size = 1024
                         include_length = yes
                }

                 peap {

                        default_eap_type = tls

2 radiusd.conf (only authorize and authentication section)
nstantiate {

}

authorize {

        preprocess
        mschap
         eap
        files

}

#  Authentication.

authenticate {

        Auth-Type MS-CHAP {
                mschap
        }

        eap
}

3 I havn;t modified users file since its eap-tls authentication

Giude me any modification required further for eap-tls certificate based authentication.

Regards
Anoop