free radius 1.1.6 -eap-tls authentication

anoop_c at sifycorp.com anoop_c at sifycorp.com
Fri May 11 12:47:22 CEST 2007

Dear all
Thank you for the responses
       I am using openssl tool for certificate generation.I have inclided the file xpextensions while generating certificates.The same certificates worked well with Navis radius server and windows xp as client.So this may not be the problem here
Anoop

hi,

how did you generate your certificates?

alan

They also say this:

\"The most common problem with PEAP is that the client sends a series of
Access-Request messages, the server sends an series of Access-Challenge
starts again.

If you see this happening STOP!

The RAIDUS server certificate has to have special OID\'s in it, or else
the Microsoft clients will silently fail.  etc.\"

 There we messages yesterday on this list describing this exact
problem, and how to fix it.

  The file \"eap.conf\" describes this problem and how to fix it.

  The FAQ says what to do when PEAP or EAP-TLS doesn\'t work with a
Windows client.

Regards
Anoop