External script problem

Sándor Szabó sszabo at gammatelecom.com
Mon May 14 16:26:47 CEST 2007

Hi!

I have the following problem.

I use FreeRadius v1.1.6 on an Ubuntu Edgy Linux

I'd like to use authentication and accounting with an external PHP
script. I think the radius server is configured well. The radius
server send the request to the script, I can read it through the
$_ENV variable, but there is the problem. In the request I have more
than one 'Digest-Attributes' fields and in the $_ENV variable I see
only the last one, because in the array the 'DIGEST_ATTRIBUTES' key's
values overwrite each other.

How can solve this?

Thanks.

Regards,