MySQL Authentication

Joseph Sullivan joe at mooseweb.com
Tue May 15 20:10:17 CEST 2007

Hi Alan,

    I decided to format my Mac and reinstall everything.  That fixed all the
issues that I have had so far.  It compiled perfectly with the Perl Module
(which I had to remove before) and MySQL is working flawlessly now.

Thanks for pointing me in that direction.  Thanks for your hard work on
FreeRadius and your attention to the talk list.  Your Awesome!!

Cheers!!

Joseph Sullivan