usage counter....

tnt at kalik.co.yu tnt at kalik.co.yu
Fri May 18 11:36:55 CEST 2007

We are starting with wireless soon, so I planned to adapt monthlycounter
sqlcounter:

query = "SELECT SUM( AcctInputOctets + AcctOutputOctets) FROM radacct
WHERE UserName='%{%k}' AND AcctStartTime > FROM_UNIXTIME('%b')"

Remove reply-name, change check-name to Max-Monthly-Octets and check with:

Max-Monthly-Octets<numberofbytes

I haven't implemented it yet (planning first to install 2.0 for testing
next week), but I think it will work. It can't stop user from going
over the limit as timed counters can, but it should stop them from
connecting next time.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP