FreeRadius +MSSQL +VoIp-h323

Victor Akilov vic at narzan.com
Thu May 24 19:38:26 CEST 2007

Dear All!

I try to combine FreeRadius and mssql-server for VoIp (With PPPoE
users I don't have any problems).
I red instruction to combine   FreeRadius and postgresql because I
suppose that it's very similar(another driver - freetds and unixodbc)
but I had some misunderstanding - instruction for creating tables in
database defines some tables (for example  "CREATE TABLE
StartTelephony","CREATE TABLE StopTelephony", "CREATE TABLE
isdn_error_codes" etc) but in pgsql-voip.conf I found sql requests to
another tables:radcheck, radreply,groupcheck, groupreply and etc(for
dialup users), and I didn't find sql requests to tables StartTelephony
and
isdn_error_codes and etc.

Where is my fault?

Thank you in advance