Wiki

Doug Hardie bc979 at lafn.org
Fri May 25 22:46:47 CEST 2007

> I have disabled the front page's protection (for the time being). I
> previously turned it on because we were getting too much spam.

I should be done with the front page.  Some of the lower pages may
need some tweaking.  The information is all there, but perhaps it
could use some more explanation.  I'll need to think about that more
later.

There are 2 existing pages that appear to me to be questions more
appropriate for the maillist rather than the wiki:

	Lt preloaded symbols
	How to configure a user must access from a NAS-Identifier

I have not referenced them.

There are 4 existing pages that I have not figured out how to
categorize yet.  I know they fit in, I just didn't see where on a
quick review:

	IP-Pool
	Ippool
	Ippool and radius clients