log file for free radius 1.1.6 eap-tls authentication

anoop_c at sifycorp.com anoop_c at sifycorp.com
Mon May 28 09:17:30 CEST 2007

Hi all
 I have two quieres
1
      I have changed the log_auth= yes
Still i am not able to get logs.Pls find my configs
  prefix = /usr/local
exec_prefix = ${prefix}
sysconfdir = /etc
localstatedir = ${prefix}/var
sbindir = ${exec_prefix}/sbin
logdir = /usr/local/var/log/radius
raddbdir = ${sysconfdir}/raddb
radacctdir = ${logdir}/radacct

#  Location of config and logfiles.
confdir = ${raddbdir}
run_dir = ${localstatedir}/run/radiusd

#
#  The logging messages for the server are appended to the
#  tail of this file.
#
log_file = /usr/local/var/log/radius/radius.log

log_stripped_names = no

#  Log authentication requests to the log file.
#
#  allowed values: {no, yes}
#
log_auth = yes

#  Log passwords with the authentication requests.
#  log_auth_badpass  - logs password if it\'s rejected
#  log_auth_goodpass - logs password if it\'s correct

2 While i am using Navis radius, ther will be one user file where you have to add all usernames.In free radius without adding the username also the authentication is working.I would like to have users file so that only the users specified in that will authenticate. Wat config change i should make for the same