The EAP-TLS packet will contain more data than we can process

Jan Schermer / ET NETERA jan.schermer at etnetera.cz
Tue May 29 11:09:42 CEST 2007

Hi,
I'll give 2.0-pre1 a try, to see if it works. I will revert to 1.1.6 if needed.

 >   The supplicant is tunnelling additional data inside of EAP-TLS.
 > FreeRADIUS doesn't support that

Supplicant - do you mean Mikrotik AP or wpa_supplicant on the client? I'm not sure what exactly Mikrotik does with EAP-TLS (and
there are several options - EAP-TLS or passthrough, and verify cert. x don't verify cert x no certificate) - I thought the AP
doesn't care about certificates, only forwards it to the RADIUS service (I already set this up once on a different AP and it had
no such options)

Thanks

Jan