rlm_ldap: Attribute "User-Name" is required for authentication.

tnt at kalik.co.yu tnt at kalik.co.yu
Tue Nov 6 22:20:01 CET 2007

You have done a grand job of destroyng server configuration. Best thing
you can do is to go back to default configuration. Put a username with
Cleartext-Password at the top of the users file. Use radcheck to check
that it works.  Then set up ldap and remove the users file entry. Check
with radcheck again to see if ldap works. Then set up whatever eap
method you are using.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik informatika ISP