Freeradius 1.1.7 no DB handles

steven meyer kristin.schiffer at gmx.de
Wed Nov 14 09:43:52 CET 2007

Hi,
I made a change in sql.c now, but do not really understand the problem:
function sql_get_socket
 if (pthread_mutex_trylock(&cur->mutex) != 0) {
	radlog(L_INFO, "rlm_sql (%s): goto next %d", inst->config->xlat_name,
cur->id);
			/* goto next; */
		} /* else we now have the lock */
The radius inserts accountingdata now into my DB, but this cannot really be
a solution. What happens now when there is no socket free? What is the
problem of pthread_mutex_trylock()? Any ideas?