RADIUS Stress Test tool

Amr el-Saeed amr.elsaeed at tedata.net
Thu Nov 15 15:32:13 CET 2007

Dear All,

i know this is too late to say that :-)
but , i used radclient to test my freeradius server
i wanted to use the ( -p num      Send 'num' packets from a file in
parallel. )
thats my command ( radclient -f attr   -p 100   localhost:1812 auth local )
this is the file attr (
User-Name = "amrali"
User-Password = "123456"
NAS-IP-Address = 255.255.255.255
NAS-Port = 34
)

but the request is done only once  not 100 times !!

any idea ?

Amr Ali