rlm_sqlippool needs $(INCLTDL) added to RLM_CFLAGS

Tommy McNeely tommythekid at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 03:24:01 CET 2007

I was building freeradius-1.1.7 on Solaris 10 sparc, and ran into an
issue with rlm_sqlippool. I seriously doubt I even need that module,
but the problem was fairly easy to work around. It is including
modpriv.h which uses ldtl.h. The simple work around is to add
$(INCLDTL) to the end of the RLM_CFLAGS line in Makefile.in (or just
Makefile). I was not able to see any similar bug reports, but I suck
at searching bugster. Has this problem already been reported/fixed or
should I file a bug report?

Thanks,
Tommy