a few questions

Paul Bartell paul.bartell at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 18:11:20 CET 2007

just by the way. Im wondering what a big implementation would be. If
6000 machines is not a lot, then what is really?

--
"If you are savvy and smart about the choices you make in life, The
sky is not the limit!"

Random quote of the week/month/whenever i get to updating it: " hate compasses
i like can't use them. they don't stay straight, and i end up looking
like an emo by the time i'm done, it stabs me so much"
- Jasmine Lee