local ssh authentication via radius possible?

Dan Gahlinger dgahling at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 26 16:55:14 CET 2007

there is a lot of documentation missing.
for example, when users are using "SSH" what's the "Login-Service" supposed to be?
setting it to "SSH" doesn't work.

so many unanswered questions about this.
with SSH we don't want to assign the user an IP address so I just used "Login-IP-Host"
and Service-Type "Login-User"

radiusd also complains unknown module "files"

this could really use a "newbie" setup guide with examples....