freeradius support eap-fast?

Josh Howlett Josh.Howlett at ja.net
Tue Nov 27 10:59:13 CET 2007

>   In other news... I've added EAP-TNC.  It's a little rough,
> but the concept is there.

I saw this :-). I had a question: EAP-TNC is intended to be bound to any
tunneled EAP method but the last time I looked at the code the
FreeRADIUS EAP state machine did not appear to support binding
consecutive EAP methods in sequence to an arbitrary tunneled EAP method.
Does this EAP-TNC implementation therefore require the use of a specific
tunneled EAP method, or have there been some improvements to the EAP
state machine to support this flexibility?

josh.