Dynamic Realm

Michael da Silva Pereira michael at tradepage.co.za
Tue Nov 27 13:55:51 CET 2007

I wonder if somebody else has managed to get this kind of thing right, I
want to eliminate the need for usernames in my authentication process, I
want to work with the callerid instead.

Now thats not very hard, except now I want to be able to classify a
user/callerid into a specific realm, a realm of which is declared in a
SQL table.

I've tried creating a Perl module with rlm_perl but it doesn't seem to
classify the user into a realm.

I don't really want to create a custom module for it, as I like to keep
this kind of thing config based and not modular.

Any Ideas?

Thanks,
Mike