exec ntlm_auth doesn't fail

Dead6re dead6re at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 16:17:36 CET 2007

I wasn't using the mschap module for ntlm_auth yet as I wanted to use radtest
and ntlm_auth wasn't being called at all from the exec modules. I fixed that
now.

I hard coded the incorrect password but correct username but the auth failed
still. Instead I reverted back to the old configuration files, changed the
Default Auth-Type in the users file to "echo" and changed the "echo" program
call and it works. Humph!