Radiusd won't work with both Windows XP and Linux

tnt at kalik.co.yu tnt at kalik.co.yu
Mon Oct 1 19:12:34 CEST 2007

If you have used CA.all or certs.sh they should all be created. You
should have your root certs, server certs and client certs. You need to
import root (into Trusted Root CAs) and client (only if you are using
TLS) certificates onto the (XP, don't now for Linux) client machine.
You should have both .pem and .der (and p12) versions of those
certificates created.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP