Supplicant seems not to send password user

elhammoud rachida racha81 at hotmail.fr
Fri Oct 5 10:57:52 CEST 2007

 > > Is 2.0.0-pre2 reliable for production usage?
> >
> >   You *can* use the certificates it creates in 1.1.7.
> >
> >   Alan DeKok.
> > -
> > List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See
>http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html
> >
>Well, finally I fixed the problem, issuing "real" certificates and
>importing cacert.pem in Windows.
>I used ttls. By other hand, I used
>DEFAULT  Ldap-UserDN := `uid=%{User-Name},ou=people,dc=company,dc=com`
>in users file because I need to use LDAP and RADIUS *only* for
>authentication and authorization for a wireless network.

I try to generate the new certificates by CA.all but i've this :

openssl pkcs12 -export -in demoCA/cacert.pem -inkey newreq.pem -out root.p12
-cacerts -passin pass:whatever -passout pass:whatever
Error opening input file demoCA/cacert.pem
demoCA/cacert.pem: No such file or directory
+ openssl pkcs12 -in root.p12 -out root.pem -passin pass:whatever -passout
pass:whatever
Error opening input file root.p12
root.p12: No such file or directory
+ openssl x509 -inform PEM -outform DER -in root.pem -out root.der
Error opening Certificate root.pem
24709:error:02001002:system library:fopen:No such file or
directory:bss_file.c:352:fopen('root.pem','r')
24709:error:20074002:BIO routines:FILE_CTRL:system lib:bss_file.c:354:
unable to load certificate

my goal is to put EAP-TTLS by windows XP and Linux clients, but i've many
problem with certificates i don't know i resolve this problem??
could you help me please!

>Thanks everybody for your support!
>--
>--