Freeradius-Users Digest, Vol 30, Issue 48

Reynolds, Walter waltr at umich.edu
Fri Oct 12 16:11:44 CEST 2007

--
Walt Reynolds
Principle Systems Security Development Engineer
Information Technology Central Services
University of Michigan
(734) 615-9438

I agree it does nothing for authentication, but this will be part of the solution to get accounting records based on the inner identity and not the outer with TTLS

http://www.mail-archive.com/freeradius-users@lists.freeradius.org/msg02045.html

Has something changes in recent code that makes this unnecessary?