Freeradius Clustering

David Roze david at netexpertise.eu
Tue Oct 16 13:18:30 CEST 2007

If your NAS supports several Radius servers, I wouldn't do any clustering,
but run them in parallele adding each server's IP in the NAS config.
It will detect when a server is unreachable and switch all traffic to other
servers.
Problem with LVS is you become dependant on your OS.
If your NAS does not support multiple servers, I'd go for LVS or Heartbeat

David Roze
---
http://www.netexpertise.eu