allowing multiple values through the attribute filter

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Oct 22 13:50:15 CEST 2007

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk wrote:
> realm.com
>         Session-Timeout <= 28800,
>         Idle-Timeout <= 600,
>         Tunnel-Medium-Type == IEEE-802,
>         Tunnel-Type == VLAN,
>         Tunnel-Private-Group-Id == testvlan
>
> this works...and allows ONLY 'testvlan' attribute to be returned
> but I also need to accept 'othervlan' and a structure of
>
> Tunnel-Private-Group-Id =~ ( /^testvlan$/ || /^othervlan$/ )
>
> doesnt do what i need.  is this do-able in attribute filter
> or can I construct something in unlang  (this is a 2.0.0pre2 server)

  It's not doable in the attr_filter module, which is mostly a
re-branded "users" file.

  It is possible in CVS head (not in the 2.0.0-pre2 release).  See "man
unlang" for filtering attributes.  Although those filtering attributes
SHOULD really be split into separate "permit" and "deny" sections, and
shouldn't go into "update".