Adding attributes

Vinh T. Nguyen nguyenvinht81 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 23 23:35:39 CEST 2007

Hi,

  How do I add cisco attributes to a user or a group of users?

  For single user example, user bob has "permit ip any x", user john has "permit ip any y", user kevin has "permit ip any z".

  For group users example, users of group 1 have "permit ip any x", and
  users of group 2 have "permit ip any y". So that users can authenticate from any ip to these two servers.

  Thanks in advance for your reply.
  I am using freeRadius 1.1.7 on Linux Radhat ES 4.0

  Vinh

http://mail.yahoo.com