R: Ip pool lease migration

Francesco Cristofori f.cristofori at satcom.it
Wed Oct 24 09:50:19 CEST 2007

> I'm going to try it, thanks for the suggestion.
> Is it correct to set up two servers radA relaying to radB and
> radB relaying to radA ?
> I'd like to have an active/active radius server setup.

Sorry, I didn't read the docs. :-)

I have both servers using the same sql backend for accounting (not
sql_ippool at the moment), so I have a doubt:
If I relay one request to radB, will radB write an entry in radacct so I
end up with two accounting records for the same accounting request?
How could I prevent this from happening?

Thanks in advance,
	Francesco.