A question about rlm modules

Ali Majdzadeh ali.majdzadeh at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 09:42:19 CEST 2007

Hello all
I have written an rlm_module. It works fine. Here, we have clients which
should be authenticated using CHAP passwords. In the radiusd.conf, I have
mentioned my module before the CHAP module in the authentication section.
Also, I have found that my module should populate the request->config_items
field of the request with the clear text password so that the CHAP module
can process the request. I have added the required code to do so, but the
CHAP module complains about the size of the password.
I want to know, is there something that I have missed? By the way, is the
concept right at all?
Thanks in advance.

Regards
Ali Majdzadeh