Basic usage: What do I do next to get this to work?

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Oct 31 08:10:16 CET 2007

Doc. Caliban wrote:
> All of our public workstations are on this interface so the machines are
> verified at the proxy.  Now I just need to get the RADIUS piece in place
> to validate the users.  IPCop can require RADIUS authentication on top
> of the MAC filter.

  So... how does it do that?  EAP?  Then you configure the clients to dp
EAP.  If it has a captive web page, then that's how the clients
authentication.

  Almost all of the RADIUS "magic" is in the NAS or AP.  It controls
much of the access process.  The RADIUS server just tells it yes/no for
particular users.