AW: AW: Basic usage: What do I do next to get this to work?

tnt at kalik.co.yu tnt at kalik.co.yu
Wed Oct 31 16:45:54 CET 2007

>All settings in conf.s and laptop are made like described in “tutorial for
>AD integration”.
>

>The output is much longer -> many attempts, I think
>

>So
 I belief this is the problem, but I don’t know how to solve it.

>Warning:  Found 2 auth-types on request for user 'bnickaes' ?
>

>There is an entry “auth-type” in mySQL Database, but I can find only one
>auth-type option for my user “bnickaes” there.

Well, you made one and the server another.  There is no mention of using
Auth-Type in user profiles in any manuals. On the contrary. In several
places you are instructed not to use it. Remove that from the database.
Debug with capital X (radiusd -X not -x).

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP