Freeradius help

Khaldon manIP manvoip at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 16:16:34 CEST 2007

Hi,

Thanks for your answer.
Actually, I need a more "dynamic" solution. I will have an agreement with a
hotspot agregator (like Boingo...) and I will have about 60 millions NAS.
The thing is that each NAS have different rates(10 to 20 cent/mn).
So, for each user, I have to calculate the remaining session-timeout
according to the NAS in which the user wishes to connect to.
When the user logs in, I have to run a script which set the session-timeout
attribute (e.g how long the user is allowed to be connected to that specific
NAS). When the user logs out, I have to run a script which updates the
remaining connection time.
I have installed freeradius and phpmyprepaid (with sql_counter module) and
everything is working well. The problem with phpmyprepaid is that we invoice
the user regardless the NAS in which (s)he is connected to.
I hope that my explanation is clear.

Thank you very much for your assistance!!
Best regards.

Khalid