reject_delay setting effecting Access-Accept responses

Roy D. Hockett royboy at umich.edu
Fri Sep 7 00:32:04 CEST 2007

Has anyone seen the reject_delay setting in radiusd.conf effect the
response time to subsequent access-accept responses?  I haven't seen
anything on this in the mailing list, but I wanted to check before I
look into the code.

Thanks,
--Roy

/* Roy Hockett                     *   Telephone: (734) 763-7325    */
/* Network Engineer,               *         FAX: (734) 615-1727    */
/* ITCom,                          *    Internet: royboy at umich.edu  */
/* University of Michigan          *                                */