Configuring FreeRADIUS to use ntlm_auth

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Sep 17 16:24:08 CEST 2007

charles at copel.com wrote:
> The output of my FreeRadius (radiusd -X) was :
> auth: No authenticate method (Auth-Type) configuration found for the

  You are not following the directions in the web page you claim to be
reading.

  You DID have it working at one point.  The debug log you posted showed
it working.  However, when you went to try the *next* thing, you also
broke the configuration you had working.

  Start from a default configuration, and follow the web page.  It
really isn't that hard.  You've already done it.