Authentication failure via PAP

tnt at kalik.co.yu tnt at kalik.co.yu
Tue Sep 18 12:25:49 CEST 2007

1. Secret is different (probability 99%)
2. MD5 libraries on the client or the server are broken

I would delete the secret on the server and the client and type in
another one. If that doesn't work then you will need to fix the MD5
calculations. If it's the server you will get this problem with every
client you try. If it's only one client ...

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP