PAM authenticacion and groups

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Sep 19 18:46:04 CEST 2007

Diego Woitasen wrote:
> That entry/configuration.... I read the FAQ and I can't see nothing
> interesting. The question is, radius uses nsswitch to check group
> membership using PAM authenticacion?

  Q: Hi I tried to do stuff, but it didn't work.  Why?
  A: WTF?

  It's difficult to help you if you don't say what you expected to
happen, AND what actually happened.

  It's frustrating to have people post configurations and ask "why
doesn't this work?"  The documentation and FAQ cover how to ask
questions on the list, and what information we need to help you.