simultaneous use

tnt at kalik.co.yu tnt at kalik.co.yu
Tue Sep 25 14:01:22 CEST 2007

Forget about what I wrote. I was under a (mistaken) impression that you
had some idea what you were doing. BTW, if you read the whole sql.conf
(helps to do that before you start messing with it) you would know what
"check and verify query" is. If you went back to the default sql.conf,
then you don't need to change anythig (apart from mysql connection
details).

Do you have "other" specified as nastype in clents.conf? Replace that
with the appropriate vendor. Or just delete stale entries once and if
you have reliable connection with the NAS it won't be happening again.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP