TNCC warning

翔 李 goodmandiamondxur at yahoo.com.cn
Fri Sep 28 13:19:55 CEST 2007

Hi,
I built TNC-Client and NAA-TNCS according to the steps introducing in "How To build TNC-Client including IMCHostScanner" and "How To build TNCS including IMVHostScanner" respectively.Then I run TNCC.exe to connect to the PDP server(run by executing command radius -X) but it warns that authentication may fail.The warning info is "rlm_pap: WARNING! No "known good" password found for the user. Authentication may fail because of this." The whole running info is appended to this mail.
Would you please tell me why the warning occured and how to solve the problem?
Thank you very much.