Ascend-Data-Filter with srcip from ippool

Andreas Kalb (akalb) akalb at cisco.com
Tue Apr 1 04:25:26 CEST 2008

Hello,

I'm unfortunately still not getting it to work anymore after upgrade to 2.0.3.

I added the following to sites-available/default at top of document:

server bb-10k {
  client 172.16.1.6 {
  accounting {
    detail
    unix
    radutmp
    test_pool
  post-auth {
   test_pool
  ippool test_pool {
    range-start = 172.16.100.1
    range-stop = 172.16.103.254

and then get:
/usr/local/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default[70]: Failed to find module "test_pool".
/usr/local/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default[66]: Errors parsing accounting section.

So now I wonder how to specify the ippool section there.

Kind Regards,

    Andreas