Ascend-Data-Filter with srcip from ippool

Andreas Kalb (akalb) akalb at cisco.com
Tue Apr 1 09:52:52 CEST 2008

Hello Alan,

I started from that by adding my own ippool to radiusd.conf after
main_pool (line 1800, ippool test_pool {...). I understood from your
reply, that I need to call it from sites-available/default and added
"test_pool" right after main_pool in sites-available/default (in
sections accounting and post-auth, as specified in radiusd.conf), but
when starting the deamon I got:

/usr/local/etc/raddb/radiusd.conf[1800]: Invalid version in module
'rlm_ippool'
/usr/local/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default[308]: Failed to find module
"test_pool".
/usr/local/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default[285]: Errors parsing
accounting section.

That mades me think I need to move the pool there either, sorry.
Kind Regards,

   Andreas