freeradius_2.0.3+mysql

SANDY KALUGDAN sandykalugdan at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 3 10:02:22 CEST 2008

here is a portion of the radiusd -X output

rlm_sql (sql): Released sql socket id: 3
  modcall[authorize]: module "sql" returns ok for request 1
modcall: group authorize returns ok for request 1
  rad_check_password:  Found Auth-Type CHAP
auth: type "CHAP"
  Processing the authenticate section of radiusd.conf
modcall: entering group Auth-Type for request 1
  rlm_chap: login attempt by "sandy" with CHAP password
  rlm_chap: Using clear text password s for user sandy authentication.
  rlm_chap: Pasword check failed
  modcall[authenticate]: module "chap" returns reject for request 1
modcall: group Auth-Type returns reject for request 1
auth: Failed to validate the user.