freeradius_1.1.7 + AP_Cisco_1130 + PEAP

Enrico Fanti efanti.list at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 12:46:15 CEST 2008

Hi,

I found another problem.

It works, but I have to set the Attribute User-Password (clear text
password),, because if I use Crypt-Password ... it doesn't work

mysql> select * from radcheck where username='fanti';
| id   | UserName | Attribute     | op | Value      |
| 6656 | fanti    | User-Password | == | test       |
| 6658 | fanti    | Expiration    | == | 1221515700 |

It's true or I'm wrong ??

I would like to use the Crypt-Password attribute in radcheck table.

Thank you

enrico