ENV variables in external scripts

rsg ranil.santhish at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 17:10:14 CEST 2008

Hi,

While bypassing password Authentication  based on the
Calling-Station-Id, is there a way to still the Authentication to be
handled by rlm_pap and rlm_chap ?

When "Exec-Program-Wait" is used,  PAP/CHAP based authentication can
still be performed by an external perl script. But that is not what I
want to do.

I want the rlm modules(PAP/CHAP) to handle the normal authentication
while bypassing them only for selected caller-ids.

Please advise.

Regards,
rg.